Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cosplay

Over the week of the blizzard I took the time to work on my Tron cosplay. Cosplaying means to dress up as a character from a movie, video game, book, etc. I haven't really got too far into it yet. Over the week, I learned how to solder, which definitely comes in handy when it comes to a difficult cosplay such as Tron. I love to cosplay because I learn so much. For example, last week not only did I work on my light disc for the cosplay I also made a pretty large green screen for upcoming projects my friend and I are working on.

End of Line.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's cool I didn't know you could MAKE green screens lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupyup. I guess I should have said that I made the frame for one. It's nice because now we don't have to pay a ton of money. Gotta stay ballin' lol.

    End of Line.

    ReplyDelete