Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I write, Right?

I've been told that what I write is not only informative, but funny as well, I write about may subjects that I feel are important to know. Especially about music, education, the arts, movies, cartoons etc. that have sparked interest in finding out more about what I write even participating in it. I just enjoy writing especially when it brings about interest and that interest turns into reality.

Snow day alot of Classic wrestling footage from the 1970's to the early 2000's, and Classic Episodes of Dangermouse good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have another blog or some site where we can see these things that you write?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got many essays, and I am on associated content by if you want some essays I got em.

    ReplyDelete