Thursday, April 28, 2011

eriks Intro/apology

After realizing how behind I am on actual reading responses/other things, I feel that it is time to completely catch up on everything that you’ve all done that I haven’t posted. I am apologizing in advance for ALL of the future posts I am about to make in the next few days(most of them are incredibly long). Feel free to punch me next class if you feel so inclined.

First: A short summary about me, which I guess was the first thing we were supposed to post (whoops).

My name is Erik Anderson, I’m from Berkeley, California, and I have been living in Chicago and going to Columbia for four years now. I’m what we call a super-senior(or retarded, depending on who you ask). I originally started going here for music, but then about two years ago switched to Game Programming with a minor in Mathematics and Web Development. I play drums for three bands, like to surf, skateboard, and just found a little dachshund that apparently has doggy aids? I enjoy long walks on the beach, talking about my feelings, I read Catcher in the Rye at least once a day, and Asparagus is my favorite food……….glad that’s over.

Once again I’m very very very sorry about all the long posts I’m about to put up, I know that everyone in my class will read every single one, so I’m very sorry…….:p

love,

erik

No comments:

Post a Comment