Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Final Paper

For my final paper I was thinking about writing about the history of technology and how it has changed how movies and video games are made today. I would also talk about how the visual aspect of movies and games have changed as we have become accustomed to better technology. I would start with talking about early film and early development in video games. I would talk about the type of technology that they used during the development of these early films and video games. I would then span it over time and how the technology has gotten better and how it has affected how we make films and video games.

1 comment:

  1. You need to find a specific distinct parallel or at least explore to see if there are several. For example, one element of early film technology is that there exist both a inventor tradition (Marey), and big business (Edison). How can this parallel be reflected in early videogames? Identify examples to examine and then map out your strategy of which elements and which examples you are going to examine.

    ReplyDelete